Man Finds This Type Of Fish While Excavating A Residential Area In Bayelsa (Photo)

Forum 6 years ago

Man Finds This Type Of Fish While Excavating A Residential Area In Bayelsa (Photo)

A young man has been left bewildered after finding this massive "strange-looking" fish while digging a hole in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state.

According to Facebook user, Emmanuel Emmanuel Udoh, he was carrying out excavations in a building site when he saw the fish which was supposed to be in water.

Udoh is however questioning if the fish moved to dry land due to pollution in the river.

Read the post he shared on Facebook

About yesterday! OK ..while excavating in a residential /built-up area I found lots of this. And they are quite huge! This one na small one sef ..For real......

Before I ask if it's edible. I wonder what could make fishes leave the rivers and streams to shallow waters in residential areas.

Could it be that the natural waters have been so destroyed by oil exploration, that they now migrate to safer waters with less pollution or it's just a natural occurrence?
[ads4]
Now is this edible? Cos they are lots of them here

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice

EPL: Alan Pardew advises Man Utd on manager to appoint as Ten Hag’s replacement