God Punish EFCC For Oppressing Me In Front of My Daughter, Wife – Singer Skales

Forum 6 months ago

God Punish EFCC For Oppressing Me In Front of My Daughter, Wife – Singer Skales

Popular singer, Raoul John Njeng-Njeng aka Skales has cursed the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

The singer alleged that heavily armed operatives of the agency broke into his house and wrongly accused him of being a fraudster.

According to him, he was sleeping with his six-month-old daughter when the anti-graft agency operatives numbering about three broke into his house through the backdoor on Monday night.

The ‘Shake Body’ crooner said he had a panic attack because of some health issues he is dealing with.

He also claimed his record producer was injured by the EFCC operatives.

In a series of tweets, Skales wrote, “So @officialEFCC pulled up to my house with 3 men with guns and some with sticks and hammers lol, they broke my back door while I was sleeping on the bed with my 6 months old daughter, imagine I had a panic attack Cz of my health issues…. Is this not a crime?

“God go punish una @officialEFCC I am not a criminal, I have never done fraud in my life, you came in with guns to oppress me in front of my daughter and her mother & my staff. You will never prosper in anything you do as long as you’re EFCC staff! You will always be a failure.

“They hit my producer with a stick on his leg. Imagine @officialEFCC una father! You guys are a criminal organization…it’s sad the kind of power you are given.. that’s why you’re abusing it… enikure.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor