Parked In The Garage – Whitemoney Replies Fan Who Asked About Mercy Eke

Forum 6 months ago

Parked In The Garage – Whitemoney Replies Fan Who Asked About Mercy Eke

Ex-BBNaija All Stars housemate, Whitemoney has given an unusual response after a fan asked him about his former love interest, Mercy Eke.

Recall that Mercy Eke and Whitemoney were very close during their stay in the Big Brother Naija house. There were a few times that the two were in a compromising mood.

A lot of fans had an impression that Mercy and Whitemoney were in a ship after they shared a few kisses during their stay.

However, after the show was over, Mercy disassociated herself from her relationship with Whitemoney as she described it as an alliance.

Following the comment of Mercy about Whitemoney, a fan questioned Whitemoney on his snap where his friend Mercy Eke was. In response, Whitemoney showed the middle finger saying she was in the garage.

See the screenshot below…

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f574cd46c37fe5a1a8ab16f72aa490ac.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 4 days ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 4 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 4 days ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 6 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals