BBNaija All Stars: You’re The Best Thing That Happened To Me In The House – Ike Tells Alex Unusual As They Reconcile (Video)

Forum 6 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: You’re The Best Thing That Happened To Me In The House – Ike Tells Alex Unusual As They Reconcile (Video)

Ex-Big Brother Naija All Stars housemates, Ike Onyema and Alex Asogwa have reconciled their differences.

Recall that they had a clash during their stay in the Big Brother Naija house. Alex Unusual became violent with Ike in the swimming pool after a misunderstanding between them.

According to Alex, she hit Ike because she felt he was trying to drown her. This made Ike break down into tears after the Thursday pool party was over.

However, after the incident between Ike and Alex, the duo have been spotted together for the first time after the show ended.

In the video, Ike was seen rendering an apology to Alex Unusual as he mentioned that she’s the best thing that happened to him in the house. The two later shared a warm hug after their open conversation.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday