I Will Pay Tithe Before Buying Anything With BBNaija N120m Win – Ilebaye

Forum 6 months ago

I Will Pay Tithe Before Buying Anything With BBNaija N120m Win – Ilebaye

Big Brother Naija All-Stars winner, Ilebaye Odiniya has made a vow to God.

She revealed that she will pay tithe before ever using the money she won from the reality show.

She made this statement when asked by a fan what the first thing she would do once she receives the money.

In response, Ilebaye said she was not going to buy anything once she’s credited but only to pay tithes to God as a thank you.

“Once the 120 million naira gets to my account, I wouldn’t buy anything, I will give my tithe to God to thank him for the grace he gave me,” she said.

Fans, however, trooped in theri numbers to comment on the post, some reactions can be found below;

ayojeda: “‎God does not need your tithe. God needs the salvation of your soul. tithe is not part of xtianity.”

Mo Na lisa: “‎Instead of giving tithe go to the orphanage or motherless babies and bless them, God knows your heart and where the giving is coming from.”

shonagal: “‎Yes.oo..Tithe that money and you will see how God will beat the devourer for you. First time hearing a Bbn winner say this! Uganda loves you.”

user8322531902550: “‎But come to think of it people that give tithe in church no be pastor dey chop the money?”

JIDE: “‎One pastor is about to buy benz..charity home preferably.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand