EPL: ‘He’s interested’ – Jones reveals club Ivan Toney will sign for in January

Forum 6 months ago

EPL: ‘He’s interested’ – Jones reveals club Ivan Toney will sign for in January

Football pundit, Dean Jones has revealed the club Brentford’s Ivan Toney will join in the January transfer window.

Toney is currently suspended because of betting violations but will return to action in January when his eight-month ban expires.

The England star has proven his prowess in the Premier League, scoring 32 goals and providing nine goals in 68 appearances.

The 27-year-old has been linked with a move to a host of top clubs, including Chelsea, who have struggled for goals this season.

However, Jones believes Toney will end up leaving Brentford for a bigger club like Chelsea in January.

“I mean, he clearly is looking for a move in January. For all the noise that there is around this transfer, it’s not a coincidence that he’s changed agents,” Jones told GIVEMESPORT.

“He has big belief in what he’s capable of, and I think during this period out, it’s probably been reflective for him to decide where he wants to take his career.

“And, you know, Brentford has been great for him, but he knows that he’s capable of playing somewhere bigger than that. So, I think that Chelsea clearly is a club that have interest in him, and I think that he’s interested in that too. I’d say there’s probably the highest chance of it happening as we stand right now.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 16 hours ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 16 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert