Nigerian Comedian, Funnybone And Wife Welcome Their First Child

Forum 6 months ago

Nigerian Comedian, Funnybone And Wife Welcome Their First Child

Popular Nigerian comedian, Funnybone, has welcomed his first child with Angel, his wife. 

The entertainer took to his Instagram page on Saturday to announce the arrival of their child — a baby boy.

The 37-year-old funnyman appreciated God for blessing him with Zimchikachim, his newborn son.

“Proud Dad. Grateful! Thankful! Blessed! Baby Zimchikachim,” he wrote.

“Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them – Psalm 127:3-5.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament