Saudi Arabia boss unveils 31-man squad for Super Eagles friendly

Forum 6 months ago

Saudi Arabia boss unveils 31-man squad for Super Eagles friendly

Saudi Arabia head coach, Roberto Mancini has named a 31-man squad for his side’s friendlies against the Super Eagles of Nigeria.

The encounter against the Super Eagles is slated for Portimao, Portugal on Friday, October 13.

It will be the second-ever meeting between the Asians and the three-time African champions.

The Greens have another friendly lined up against the Eagles of Mali also in Portimao on October 17.

Mancini’s side is using both games as part of their preparations for the 2023 Asian Cup, which will be staged in Qatar next January.

Saudi Arabia is in Group F with Oman, Kyrgyzstan, and Thailand.

THE FULL SQUAD

Muhammad Al-Owais, Nawaf Al-Aqidi, Raghed Al-Najjar, Hamed Youssef, Yasser Al-Shahrani, Zakaria Hawsawi, Ali Al-Bulaihi, Hassan Kadesh, Hassan Al-Tambakti, Abdul-Ilah Al-Omari, Saud Abdul-Hamid, Sultan. Al-Ghanem, Abdullah Al-Khaibari, Abdul-Ilah Al-Maliki, Faisal Al-Ghamdi, Eid Al-Mawlid, Muhammad Kanno, Salman Al-Faraj, Nasser Al-Dosari, Ali Hazazi, Sami Al-Naji, Salem Al-Dosari, Abdul Rahman Gharib, Ayman Yahya, Fahd Al-Mawlid, Haroun Kamara, Haitham Asiri, Saleh Al-Shehri, Firas Al-Braikan, Abdullah Al-Hamdan, Muhammad Maran.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/24d62c98994b9f98560a82acb40d5c67.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Super Eagles: Finidi not willing to work with Amokachi, Amuneke
Forum | 20 hours ago

Super Eagles: Finidi not willing to work with Amokachi, Amuneke

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd