I Supported Peter Obi But He Didn't Have People Like Mc Oluomo — Odumodu Blvck

Forum 6 months ago

I Supported Peter Obi But He Didn't Have People Like Mc Oluomo — Odumodu Blvck

Nigerian rapper, Odumodu Blvck has revealed that he wanted Peter Obi to win the 2023 presidential election.

He added that because Obi didn't have people like MC Oluomu to cause problems when they are losing, the Labour Party presidential candidate lost the election.

He was speaking during a recent performance.

See reactions and watch video below:

@The_Vyruz said: Peter Obi actually has a thousand MC Oluomo. He just didn’t ask us to hurt anyone for his ambitions. Cause as it stands now, if Peter Obi gives the word, niggaz will get hurt, including the said Oluomo 😌

@n6oflife6 wrote: This guy is bent on Self Destructing Everything he has achieved. Sad. 🤔

@TheTifeFab_ said: If Peter Obi had an MC Oluomo in him, that would make him the same kind of person with the people we want out of power. The MC Oluomo “in him” would definitely want to be paid back with juicy rewards and that ruins the revolution we seek

@HansyIam reacted: MC Oluomo shouldn’t have had any place in his assertion, if really he was serious, bcos MC Oluomo represents everything negative to a healthy society. Power is taken by smart arguments, noble fight & masses standout. None of the aforementioned represent Oluomo. So Odum dey mad.

@BigSaintAFC said: The song is not about Declan Rice but you meet the player and you were excited. Arsenal used the song and you went over the moon. This guy no just get sense

Watch video here:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief

Odumodublvck Slams Former Friends
Forum | 2 days ago

Odumodublvck Slams Former Friends

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances