This Is 29 And Winning – BBNaija's Adekunle Pens Note To Self On His Birthday

Forum 6 months ago

This Is 29 And Winning – BBNaija's Adekunle Pens Note To Self On His Birthday

Ex-BBNaija All Stars housemate, Adekunle Olopade, has taken to Instagram to pen a note to himself as he turns a year older.

He celebrated his 29th birthday on his social media page, just seven days after he left the reality show.

Born on October 6, 1994, Adekunle shared a heartfelt message with his fans and well-wishers as he marked this milestone.

He wrote:

“Circumstances change, and if I’ve learned anything, especially recently, it’s that preparation meets opportunity. Life is a beautiful journey, with circumstances as our ever-changing companions.”

“Today, amidst the many names I’ve been called over the years, I proudly choose ‘blessed’.”

“This is Deks, embracing another year around the sun with open arms, overflowing with pride, happiness, gratitude, pure joy, and boundless excitement for the blessings and beauty on the horizon, while eagerly anticipating the magic to come.”

“This is Adekunle. This is #29andWinning. This is looking forward to new things to come. This is Deks embracing the moment and the journey.”

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand