BBNaija All Stars: He’s Doesn't Want A Forced Ship With Venita - Reactions As Adekunle Opens up On Why He Doesn’t Want Gifts From Fans (Video)

Forum 6 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: He’s Doesn't Want A Forced Ship With Venita - Reactions As Adekunle Opens up On Why He Doesn’t Want Gifts From Fans (Video)

Ex-BBNaija All Stars has stated that he does not want any gifts from fans of the reality show.

He made this known during a radio interview when addressing his relationship with Venita.

Adekunle said that there’s an expectation that usually comes from fans and shippers when they support you because of your relationship with a particular housemate.

He said that when these fans provide gifts for their idol and the ship sinks, they would turn back to accuse the housemates of using them.

Adekunle noted that he had told his own fans not to give him any gift because he wouldn’t want a situation where they would act like he was indebted to them.

When asked about his relationship with Venita, he said that it was basically a ship within a house where one is confined and doesn’t know much about the other occupants in the house.

He emphasized that he and Venita never knew much about each other and although he has seen her exhibit some behaviour and outbursts in the house, neither of them has seen how each other acts outside the house.

See Video Below;

See how social media users are reacting to the interview below;

kingdomingoloso observed: 
“This guy is very smart, he is already thinking 10 steps ahead and weighing the possible future. I understand his point”

tobyloba remarked: “Baba no want make fans forcefully ship am with Venita”

officialbobbyfredrick__ wrote: 
“Shippers association of Nigeria in the portoporto”

the
drray stated: “I already said it to my friend, if Adekunle dates venita outside the house, I won’t use social media again, that guy is smart ASF”

sharon.chigozirim said: “
He’s avoiding creating a ship with Venita Make fine girls no run from am”

nefertiti__000 stated: “
Deksboy taking proactive steps to avoid wahala in the future”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday