Mohbad’s Wife Is Trying To Frame Me – Primeboy Claims Before Surrendering to Police (Video)

Forum 6 months ago

Mohbad’s Wife Is Trying To Frame Me – Primeboy Claims Before Surrendering to Police (Video)

Mohbad’s childhood friend, Primeboy has made a claim against late singer Mohba's wife.

He alleged that the late singer's wife wants to frame him.

Recall that the Nigerian Police had release a wanted poster of him with a reward bounty of 1 million naira for anyone with useful information to his whereabouts.

Primeboy later surrended himself to the police.

But before surrendering, he gave an interview to TVC News from an unknown location making the allegation.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday