BBNaija: Kess’ Wife Also Accused Me of Having Affair With Him – Phyna (Video)

Forum 6 months ago

BBNaija: Kess’ Wife Also Accused Me of Having Affair With Him – Phyna (Video)

Big Brother Naija Season 7 winner, Phyna has claimed that she was also accused of sleeping with reality star, Kess.

She said Kess' wife made the allegation against her in an Instagram live session on her page.

In a now trending video on social media, Phyna claimed that she had talked with Kess’ wife, Della Morales, and she said she was going to publicly accuse her of an affair with her husband.

“Della is accusing everybody, she even accused me. We were talking and she said she is going to put it out there that I had an affair with Kess, and she said I shouldn’t say anything,” she said.

Recall that Della Morales had taken to the internet to call out Kess for allegedly cheating on her with his colleague, Christy O, a former BBNaija housemate.

Video:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 3 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute