Man Executed Publicly For R*ping And Killing 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Man Executed Publicly For R*ping And Killing 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos)

A 41-year-old man has been sentenced to death for allegedly raping and killing a three-year-old girl in Yemen.

The execution of the suspect, Muhammad al-Maghrabi, which took place at Sanaa Tanir’s square was witnessed by a large crowd seeking justice for the minor.

The suspect cuffed and la!d on his back in the square, was shot to death with a rifle fired by a policeman.

Speaking with the press, the father of the victim, Yahya Al-Matari, expressed satisfaction over justice metted out on the suspect, saying he felt reborn after the execution.

Al-Matari said gladly;

“I felt like a reborn, this is the first day in my life. I am relieved now.”

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra
Forum | 1 day ago

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge

The Girl in the Trunk Digital Release Date Revealed for Claustrophobic Thriller Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Girl in the Trunk Digital Release Date Revealed for Claustrophobic Thriller Movie