How I Fell In Love With Venita – Adekunle

Forum 6 months ago

How I Fell In Love With Venita – Adekunle

Big Brother Naija All Stars finalist, Adekunle Olopade has admitted that he fell in love with Venita.

According to him, he is sapiosexual.

Bad Boy Deks, as he’s fondly called, disclosed in a recent interview with Africa Magic that he fell in love with Venita after she caught a joke he threw in the House.

He told the host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu that it was never his intention to enter into a relationship in the House but Venita stole his heart with her intellectual qualities.

Adekunle said, “To be honest, I didn’t focus on getting into a relationship, but I know that in my previous season I didn’t interact with women much. So my plan this time around was to interact with more women.

“I noticed Venita in the first week. I threw a joke in the air and she was the only one that caught it. I actually like intelligent women. I was like I’m going to pay extra attention to her. And she was very different from the rest of the housemates. So, I saw an opportunity to get to know her.

“When I was the Head of House, I was the only one upstairs. And I was like I’m not going to sleep alone this time around. So, I took her up.”

He said he learnt a lot about the dynamics of relationship from his affair with Venita in the House.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up