I’m Hanging On A Bare Thread - Vee Cries Out

Forum 7 months ago

I’m Hanging On A Bare Thread - Vee Cries Out

Former Big Brother Naija ‘Lockdown’ housemate Veeiye has raised alarm.

She cried out that she's passing through pain.

According to her, the pain is as a result of her menstrual cycle. 

She complained about the uncontrollable discomfort the cycle put her in while questioning the work of scientists if they can’t find a solution to ease ladies of their monthly pain.

Vee  stated this on her X app where she announced that she is hanging on a bare thread.

She tweeted: “So not one single scientist has figured out how to make periods bearable? I’m hanging on a bare thread.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3ad0f1810eaa020d8183bb3e1032d12c.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Two Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery In Osun
Forum | 1 week ago

Two Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery In Osun

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out