BBNaija All-Stars: Never Underestimate Yourself, Keep Believing – Ilebaye Reacts To Win

Forum 6 months ago

BBNaija All-Stars: Never Underestimate Yourself, Keep Believing – Ilebaye Reacts To Win

BBNaija All-Stars winner, Ilebaye Odiniya has reacted to her win after she clinched the N120M prize.

During her prize presentation ceremony on Tuesday, the Kogi State-born model told pressmen that she never expected to make it to the finals, as she had thought she would only last a few weeks in the house.

Reminiscing, Ilebaye said she didn’t have much expectations when she was invited to the show, especially when she realised she was one of the all-star housemates invited with the least number of followers on social media.

She said, “
I was evicted after three weeks during the ‘Level Up’ season, so when I saw the list of housemates invited for the all-stars edition, I went in expecting it to last only a few weeks.

“I never dreamed of winning. I had no strategy except to always pray to God. Going up against more popular ex-housemates was intimidating, but look at me today.

“I have no regrets; everything I did was to the best of my ability. I wish now that I had danced more during the Saturday night parties.”

Discussing her takeaway from the Big Brother house after spending 71 days, Ilebaye said; “Never underestimate yourself.

“I have come to realise that one must never give up, no matter the situation. Keep believing, and grace will definitely find you.

Even if you have failed before, your time will always come. My time has come, and I am grateful for it. It is time for young people to be seen. The love I have received since coming out has been overwhelming.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 2 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd