The BBNaija House Is Like a Different Kind of Prison – Seyi Awolowo

Forum 6 months ago

The BBNaija House Is Like a Different Kind of Prison – Seyi Awolowo

Reality star, Seyi Awolowo has spoken about his experience in the Big Brother Naija Allstars house.

According to him, it is like a different type of prison.

He spoke during an interview with media personality Toke Makinwa.

She questioned him on his most contentious statement in the home, where he said he would let his sons run trains on other people’s daughters.

Replying, he said he was not aware that he had made those words.

He said:

“I did not know when I said it, I was in a rant. Being in the Big Brother house, it’s a different kind of prison, you know when you agree to extreme conditions, you tend to underestimate the term ‘extreme conditions’ and I think I was at my breaking point at that time”.

Then Toke Makinwa persisted, questioning why he consented to appear on the program a second time if it was so extreme. Seyi Awolowo then revealed his motivation, which was to promote himself and raise money for his future endeavors.

“Life is a double-edged sword, if you don’t take the risk how would you know you go and then in these times you always you always go for an opportunity to make yourself one sellable top-of-mind awareness more marketable. At the time I didn’t have any projects I was working on and I was open to marketing myself a whole lot better so that I could be able to raise funds for my own works that I wanna do. I’m tryna market myself,” he added.

See interview below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 2 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi