BBNaija All Stars: I’ll Make Good Use Of The Money, I Won't Disappoint You Guys – Ilebaye To Ex-housemates (Video)

Forum 6 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: I’ll Make Good Use Of The Money, I Won't Disappoint You Guys – Ilebaye To Ex-housemates (Video)

Ilebaye Odinaya, winner of the BBNaija All Stars edition has disclosed that she would make good use of the 120 million cash prize.

She made this known this while assuring her colleagues that she would make them proud.

Recall that on Sunday, October 1, Ilebaye was announced as the winner of the show by the host after spending approximately 10 weeks in the house.

Two days after the show, during an event organized by Big Brother, Ilebaye conveyed her promise to utilize the money effectively in a message to her fans and fellow housemates.

See Video Below;

Her statement, however, has garnered the attention of individuals who have flocked to the comment section to share their thoughts.

See Reactions Below:

@Missie22222Lil: “Make yourself proud fess….they apparently don’t give AF! And CeeC is d bitter person o. Even devuuu go see person give am small moral support. #bbnaijaallstars HMs naaa, y’all are petty AF.”

@whitneyHQ_: “Tf? To your fellow housemates? They not even proud you won. They not happy you won. You don’t owe them!! Go out there and spend your money however tf you want !!! They can only hate from outside the club.”

@shorlah77: “Nobody is cheering for her, I guess they’re still hurt they didn’t win.”

@Mimi_yakigar: “Me trying to explain how Ilebaye will win the money and make housemates proud. Like how?”

@Egyriba1: “You should promise this to your parents. Because they clearly don’t care.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie