She Spoilt Her Game For Badmouthing Alex In Finale Week – Fans Rejoice Over Ceec’s Loss

Forum 6 months ago

She Spoilt Her Game For Badmouthing Alex In Finale Week – Fans Rejoice Over Ceec’s Loss

Fans have blamed BBNaija All Star finalist, Cynthia Nwadiora aka CeeC for coming third on the just concluded show.

They said she didn't win the show because of her badmouthing colleague, Alex Unusual.

According to most comments seen on the micro blogging platform, Twitter, Ceec came third in the just concluded All Stars season for badmouthing Alex the last week to the finale.

This comes after Ceec and fellow ex-housemate Mercy Eke had a series of conversation about Alex Unusual the past week, while revisiting the clash Ceec had with Alex in the first week of the show.

Some Alex fans on Twitter have disclosed that they nearly voted for Ceec with the perception that her five years rift with Alex was over. However, after she spoke ill of Alex alongside Mercy Eke, most fans withdrew their votes for her.

Read their comments below:

@Claire: “Ceec used her mouth to evict herself.. Alex’s fans wanted to vote for her but she finished Alex.”

@Auracool: “Personally, I don’t care who wins at this point, as long as Ceec has been Evicted, that’s a win for me tonight.

@Maj: “Ceec is the most foolish housemate this season cos is this the best time to have this Alex conversation? Alex this Alex that since 2018. Thank God she lost”.

@Davido FC: “Am i the only unusual that was happy when Ceec got evicted? 🤣🤣🤣 I mean her eviction was very personal to me. I love it, after she trash talk Alex, con still talk about her with that agbaya Pere 🤣🤣🤣.. I love their evictions it was sweet”.

@Katolin: “Dear @Official_CeeC, it’s your yapping about Alex that lost you the win. Try and repent! You are hateful for no reason. Alex is a good person and does not hate you.,”

@Nightmare on elon street: “Ceec did self sabotage to herself!! I’m glad she showed her yansh early! Imagine Alex fans that would’ve voted based on “knowing you a second time “”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 4 days ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 5 days ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024
Forum | 5 days ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 1 week ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima