I Got Married As A Virgin At 34 – Actress Bimbo Success

Forum 6 months ago

I Got Married As A Virgin At 34 – Actress Bimbo Success

Popular Nigerian actress, Bimbo Success, has revealed that she was a virgin until marriage.

She emphasized overcoming the odds in her industry and successfully marrying at the age of 34 while preserving her virginity.

Bimbo spoke about the challenges she faced while navigating through a career where promiscuity is often associated and how she managed to maintain her values and integrity throughout her journey.

Bimbo revealed that despite having a number of admirers from both single and married guys, she kept her virginity till she got married.

She reflected on the numerous occasions when people questioned how she managed to secure roles without engaging in relationships within the industry

She added that some colleagues even attempted to set her up with individuals, but she declined their offers.

According to Bimbo Success, she developed the mentality to hold onto herself till her wedding night as a result of witnessing her brother regularly have s3x with numerous women and then dump them.

She said: 
“I was 34 when I got married.

“People questioned how I was getting roles without dating anyone in the industry and some of my colleagues even promised to hook me up but I declined.

“I had admirers, both single guys and married men, but it was my decision to keep myself.

“So that experience combined with how my elder brother whom I live with treated women, having s3xual intercourse with one, another will come.

“Is this how I will continue, that mentality was what I carried that no s3x till marriage?

“I lost my virginity after my wedding.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad