BBNaija All Stars: Ilebaye Called Out For Providing Her Account Number For Fans To Send Her Money Despite Winning N120 million

Forum 6 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Ilebaye Called Out For Providing Her Account Number For Fans To Send Her Money Despite Winning N120 million

Ilebaye Odinaya, the winner of the BBNaija All Stars edition has been called out for providing her account number for fans to donate to her just hours after clinching the N120million grand prize.

The reality star was on Twitter earlier today, Oct. 2, to direct fans on how they can send her money or gifts to avoid being defrauded.

A Twitter user was angered by this and wrote: “To tell you how greedy Ilebaye is, she's telling her fans to send money to her, despite the fact that she just won 120 million naira CASH. She still wants foolish and stupid Nigerians to donate money to her.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ff35322f3ea60d7be30c27f65bb21511.jpeg

Reacting Ilebaye tweeted: "This tweet was solely to avoid people who WANT to gift falling into the hands of scammers.

"We didn’t solicit for funds, we only highlighted the account we have access to.

“Too many fake account numbers are circulating and we will not be held accountable for any misappropriation.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4317b7685437a3d0f89f3a6dce1a3ac3.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: ‘I don’t write it off’ – Klopp on Liverpool winning title
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: ‘I don’t write it off’ – Klopp on Liverpool winning title

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie