You Need To Evaluate People You Thought Were Friends – Frodd Advises Mercy Eke

Forum 6 months ago

You Need To Evaluate People You Thought Were Friends – Frodd Advises Mercy Eke

Ex-BBNaija All Stars housemate, Frodd has taken to 'X' formerly Twitter, to advise Mercy Eke over her friendships.

During the stay in the Big Brother Naija house, Mercy Eke was close to Venita, Ceec, Angel, Ike, Whitemoney and Pere.

Mercy Eke who was the 1st runner up for the just ended reality show had described these former housemates as her friends whom she would love to stay close to as friends outside the Big Brother Naija house.

Frodd who is one of the closest friend of Mercy has thrown in a piece of advise to his friend. According to Frodd, it will imperative for Mercy Eke to be careful about the people she referred to as friends in the house.

He tweeted, “@real_mercyeke Padi, you’d need deloitte to evaluate people you thought were friends”.

This is coming after social media users accused Venita of not being a true friend to Mercy in the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c305ccee6e0c7b076336bc115ecacc14.jpeghttps://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9e3dd5b2a2db61e3cfe80250a998fa4b.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 3 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy