BBNaija All Stars: CeeC ‘Bullied’ Me, Took My Place To Win Car Task – Cross Laments

Forum 6 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: CeeC ‘Bullied’ Me, Took My Place To Win Car Task – Cross Laments

Ikechukwu Sunday Okonkwo, the Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, who is also known Cross, has claimed that his colleague, CeeC “bullied” him during the Innoson task on Friday.

Recall that CeeC won the Innoson task which comes with a brand new SUV, the Innoson Ikenga MVP.

In a chat with fellow housemates, Mercy and Pere on Friday night, Cross claimed CeeC “bullied” him from his position during the game.

He lamented that he had divine instructions to be at the number two position but CeeC refused to leave his original position for him after the resumption of the game and went on to win.

He claimed he wasn’t complaining because of the car but the character exhibited by CeeC, his close ally and BFF.

Cross said, “I don’t like it when guys are being bullied. What is being a gentleman? Everybody has started going to their places [positions in the Innoson task], we’ve been at the same place.

“I knew that NO: 2 was the right place. God told me to go to NO: 2. I knew I wanted to be there. You can’t come and change something that I’ve already done. And me being a gentleman, I told you to go to your place and you said no, it’s a game.

“I knew it. My mind told me from the beginning. If you see from the beginning, I ran to NO: 2 [but CeeC bullied me and took my place].”

Mercy inferred: “There is no need to cry over spilled milk.”

Cross said: “Yeah, I know. But it’s a matter of how it eventually played out. I told CeeC this is where I am and she was like, ‘No, get out. It’s a game.’

“It’s not about the car, it’s about the character. It’s the act. We’ve been playing, we’ve been laughing. And all along you had a different mind. Man f**k this game.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 2 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl