EPL: ‘He’s on my mind’ – Pochettino confirms player to play Chelsea, Fulham game

Forum 6 months ago

EPL: ‘He’s on my mind’ – Pochettino confirms player to play Chelsea, Fulham game

Chelsea boss, Mauricio Pochettino, has stated that Cole Palmer could be handed his first Premier League start for the Blues in their clash against Fulham on Monday.

Pochettino spoke at his pre-match press conference ahead of Chelsea’s clash with Fulham at Craven Cottage.

Chelsea had signed Palmer in a potential £45 million transfer from Manchester City over the summer transfer window.

Palmer has made just four appearances across all competitions for Chelsea so far this season.

When asked if Palmer would make his first Premier League start for Chelsea, Pochettino told reporters: “Yes, maybe, yes.

“I’m so happy with his performance. After only a few weeks with us he was able to perform very well and fit in the team. For sure he is on my mind [for Monday].”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw

Anthony Joshua confirms date, venue of next fight, possible opponents
Forum | 12 hours ago

Anthony Joshua confirms date, venue of next fight, possible opponents

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League