I Will Pick Whitemoney Over Pere, Kiddwaya – Mercy Eke

Forum 6 months ago

I Will Pick Whitemoney Over Pere, Kiddwaya – Mercy Eke

Big Brother Naija All-Stars housemate Mercy Eke has revealed why she will choose Whitemoney over Kiddwaya and Pere.

This is as she stated that only Whitemoney deserves her love.

She made this known during a chat with Pere and Cross.

Cross had argued that since Mercy Eke’s boyfriend is out of the picture, that would leave only Pere and Whitemoney to compete for her love.

Mercy Eke explained that Whitemoney being the first on her hierarchy is unarguable.

She stated that Whitemoney has always stuck with her, stating despite her flirtatious ways with other guys, he doesn’t make a big deal out of it.

According to her, if it had been Pere or other guys they would have left her, but Whitemoney didn’t, and for that he deserves her love.

Cross said: “If your boyfriend has left you that means it is between WhiteMoney and Pere”

Mercy noted: “It is between only WhiteMoney, Pere no dey”

Pere inferred: “Whitemoney does not stand a chance”.

Mercy: “Abeg this our 2 days, WhiteMoney’s own was seamless, I could feel it, I felt it, that is the thing. I was doing some bad things…even the first time I kissed Kidd he let it go, and they said I kissed Pere, I looked at WhiteMoney and I was like me self what is doing me, he still help me down. He did not judge me and he still believes in us and that is it for me. If it is other guys they would have gone. I think he deserves my love and I am ready to show him a part of me I did not show him because we were in this house.”

Cross inquired: “what you said now is it actually from your heart?”

Cross added: “That means there is actually trouble if it is truly from your heart”

Mercy replied: “Yeah”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 3 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt
Forum | 1 week ago

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri