I'm Not Responsible for DJ Splash's Mental Illness - Naira Marley

Forum 6 months ago

I'm Not Responsible for DJ Splash's Mental Illness - Naira Marley

Nigerian singer, Azeez Fashola aka Naira Marley has claimed he's not responsible for DJ Splash’s mental illness.

Naira Marley is the owner of Marlian Records. He spoke following accusations that he has a hand in the death of singer Mohbad, and that he contributed to DJ Splash's insanity.

He stated that he has no hands in DJ Splash's unstable mental state during a recent interview.

It was alleged that DJ Splash ran mad after taking substances given to him by the Marlian team.

DJ Splash’s mother, in a recent video shared by actress Iyabo Ojo during her visit, alleged that since her son left Naira Marley’s house, he had been mentally unstable.

However, in an interview with Reno Omokri on Thursday, Marley denied all the allegations.

According to him, DJ Splash was never officially signed to his music label, and neither was he responsible for the DJ’s mental instability.

He added that the DJ had parted ways with Marlian Records before his mental instability began.

He said, “DJ Splash was never signed to Marlian Music. I know him as a DJ, but he has never deejayed with me at shows or anything, it is not like he is my DJ. They just gave him the title because I have a picture with him.

He added that he did not know how the DJ’s mental instability started, and neither was he (DJ Splash) still associated with Marlian Records at the time.

“When whatever happened to him, he was not at my house, and I do not understand where all this is coming from,” he noted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 4 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation
Forum | 5 days ago

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 6 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima