BBNaija All Stars: Venita Sweetest Soul, Most Emotional Person I’ve Ever Met – Adekunle

Forum 7 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: Venita Sweetest Soul, Most Emotional Person I’ve Ever Met – Adekunle

Adekunle Olopade, the Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, has described his love interest in the House, Venita Akpofure, who was evicted on Sunday, as “probably the most emotional person I’ve ever met and also maybe, the sweetest soul.”

He stated this while dedicating his best special ex-housemate shoutout speech to her during the Lipton Ice Tea task on Tuesday.

Adekunle said, “I would say second chances are a blessing; an opportunity to do better and learn from past mistakes…

“Coming back into Biggie’s house gave me the opportunity to meet someone I would probably say is the most emotional person I’ve ever met. And also maybe, the sweetest soul. This person wears her heart on her sleeve and emotions as well. This might have gotten her in trouble one too many times. And I won’t lie, the first few weeks [in Biggie’s house] were worrisome for me. I was always scared of how much this person would get into trouble for caring so much. Because I saw firsthand and very closely how the connections she had built with people she cared for hurt her often and probably broke her heart one too many times.

“But just like the phoenix, this person rises back from every disappointment with a hopeful spirit and even more love and more words of encouragement. What a woman!

“This person is a mother of two beautiful individuals.”

DAILY POST reported that Venita after her eviction on Sunday, expressed fears over the future of her relationship with Adekunle.

The mother of two said she isn’t sure of the state of their relationship until Adekunle comes out of the House.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Drake Signed His Soul to the Devil – Kanye West
Forum | 3 days ago

Drake Signed His Soul to the Devil – Kanye West