BBNaija All Stars: You Took Pieces of Me With You – Pere Sends Message to KimOprah

Forum 7 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: You Took Pieces of Me With You – Pere Sends Message to KimOprah

Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Pere Egbi has sent a heartfelt message to KimOprah, the ex-houseguest.

He conveyed his thoughts in a written letter.

Biggie on Tuesday gave the six finalists the opportunity to write a letter to their favourite ex-housemates/houseguests and Pere chose to write to Kim.

The actor read his letter to KimOprah in the House.

He noted that Kim took “pieces” of him with her when she left the House.

Pere said, “When you [KimOprah] left the house, you took pieces of me with you. And I’m definitely coming to get them back because I have pieces of you with me here too. I guess that makes us both things.

“Dear Kim, I’m looking forward to reconnect with you, my dear friend and share those hearty laughs like we always do, have those banners like we always do, and enjoy each other’s company as friends like we always have even before sharing Big Brother’s House with you.”

Cross also dedicated his letter to KimOprah.

Recall that KimOprah was involved in an entanglement triangle with Cross and Pere during her stint in the House.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday