Hilda Baci’s Management Reacts to Rumours Circulating That She's Still A Virgin at 28

Forum 7 months ago

Hilda Baci’s Management Reacts to Rumours Circulating That She's Still A Virgin at 28

Reports that world record-breaking Nigerian chef, Hilda Baci is still a virgin at 28 is untrue.

This is according to her management.

This followed reports that she granted an interview where she discussed her virginity, claiming to be a virgin at 28. 

On Monday, there were rumours circulating on social media, suggesting that Baci had granted an interview discussing her “commitment to remain a virgin, despite being in a five-year relationship”.

The reports claimed that Baci had stated, “I might not be single, but I’ve been dating someone, and we agreed on no s3x before marriage. I’ve been dating my boyfriend for 5 years now, but no s3x; I’m still a virgin”.

But when TheCable Lifestyle reached out to Baci’s management for clarification, they asserted that she never granted such an interview.

The celebrity chef, born Hilda Bassey, gained fame for successfully breaking the world record for the longest cooking marathon in May.

She accomplished this feat by cooking for an impressive 93 hours and 11 minutes, earning her certification as the record holder in June.

In July, she shared her vision to transform her culinary marathon into a festival.

“So, in terms of now making it into something, I want to make the ‘cook-a-thon’ turn into more like a festival that happens in probably in different countries,” she said while speaking with TheCable Lifestyle.

“That is something I am open to. I am now reaching out to these brands.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6e0ba0dc18ea4ccbabedee1a5994ece2.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd