My One And Only Wife And Baby Mama - Banky W Hails Wife As He Subtly Addresses Allegations He Is Expecting A Child Outside His Marriage

Forum 7 months ago

My One And Only Wife And Baby Mama - Banky W Hails Wife As He Subtly Addresses Allegations He Is Expecting A Child Outside His Marriage

Popular Nigerian singer cum politician, Banky W has dismissed rumours that he is expecting a child outside his marriage.

The singer took to Instagram on Monday, Sept. 25, to share a photo he took with his wife Adesua Etomi-Wellington at a movie premiere.

In the caption, he referred to Adesua as his "one and only wifey and baby mama".

This comes months after it was alleged that he has been unfaithful in his marriage and is expecting a baby with a former label signee.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7bf15d02eda7a48c32f054ac6049512f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit
Forum | 1 day ago

Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried
Forum | 2 days ago

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried