BBNaija All Stars: I’m Afraid – Venita Expresses Fear Over Relationship With Adekunle (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: I’m Afraid – Venita Expresses Fear Over Relationship With Adekunle (Video)

Recently evicted housemate, Venita has spoken about her relationship with love interest, Adekunle.

Venita expressed her fear during the live eviction show on Sunday while answering questions from the show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Ebuka asked about the future of her romantic relationship with Adekunle.

Venita answered: “I don’t know. I think I will kind of wait for him to come out. He knows my heart and how I feel.

“I don’t like to open up very often, but I’m very afraid. We’ll see how it will go.”

Also, speaking about her journey on the show, she stated: “To be honest, I didn’t stay very long the last time I was in the house. I passed where I expected to reach on the show and I’m happy with the new connections I have.”

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday