32 years Of More Pain Than Glamour — Cynthia Morgan Shares Cryptic Note On Birthday

Forum 7 months ago

32 years Of More Pain Than Glamour — Cynthia Morgan Shares Cryptic Note On Birthday

Nigerian dancehall artiste, Cynthia Morgan has taken to social media to pen a cryptic note as she turns 32.

She characterized the last 32 years of her life as a period marked by enduring pain other than pleasure.

Cynthia Morgan extended a special shout-out to her fans and friends for celebrating her birthday, despite not making a post about it.

She concluded by showering a heartfelt prayer on her fans and beloved well-wishers for keeping her at heart.

“It’s been 32 years of more pain than glamour for me but in all things, the Bible says give thanks. Happy belated birthday to Me.

And a special shout-out to a few of my Fans/friends who sent me birthday messages without me pushing it down their throats with pictures and posts. God bless you all richly. May God never forget you all in Jesus’ name. Amen,”
 she wrote.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7aed0314b03138f1f27fad04a62d459e.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 17 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 1 day ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked