BBNaija All Stars: I Knew I’d Marry My Fiancee First Day I Met Her – Omashola

Forum 7 months ago

BBNaija All Stars: I Knew I’d Marry My Fiancee First Day I Met Her – Omashola

Evicted Big Brother Naija All Stars houseguest Omashola Oburoh, aka Sholzy has spoken about the love of his life.

He described his romance with his South African fiancée, Britnee, as love at first sight.

The 41-year-old said he knew he would marry Britnee the very moment he set his eyes on her.

Sholzy disclosed this in a recent interview with popular media personality Hero Daniels.

He said, “The very day I met my woman [fiancée], I told her I was gonna marry her. The first day I set my eyes on her, I said you’re gonna be my wife, you’re gonna have my kids, we’re gonna get married.

“I’m one person who believes in faith. I told God, ‘Please it’s time. I want to settle down. I have lived this life so much. It’s too fun now. I need to dilute it a little bit. I need a family.’

“I told God when you see the person just point it for me and he did. So that’s just it. When I saw her [my fiancée], I knew that we were going to get married.”

Recall that Omashola and his fiancée welcomed their first child together, a boy named Daniel, in February 2022.

The couple will have their wedding in Nigeria this December.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues