MohBad Allowed People to Bully Him - Speed Darlington

Forum 7 months ago

MohBad Allowed People to Bully Him - Speed Darlington

Controversial rapper Speed Darlington has revealed that former Marlian Records Label signee, MohBad was bullied because he showed weakness.

Recall that the late singer passed away on September 12th.

The controversy surrounding his death has raised eyebrows because many confirmed he was bullied and threatened till he finally passed away.

Before his untimely death, the singer was allegedly bullied by his former label boss, Naira Marley and his aide, Sam Larry as videos of them assaulting the singer made rounds on the internet.

Addressing it, Speed Darlington called Mohbad a weakling as he noted how the singer could have fought back at them.

He opined that bullies only fight and attack those who they can easily oppress and are scared of those who fight back at them or are stronger than them.

Using Mohbad as a case study, he admonished parents to raise beasts and not weaklings as men.

“Make sure your son is a beast, make sure you produce a beast and not a weakling. I saw too many videos of a dead man, “If anything happens to me, Naira Marley and his boys oo.

“I was looking at him, like see this weakling. Bully no dey attack person wey go beat am, bully first go size you up, convince himself that he can lick you like ice cream. Bully does not attack people that are stronger than them.

“If say every time they attack this boy, whether they are two or three, one of them pleads profusely, dey wouldn’t do it again. But all he does is carry phone and run up and down. Rest in peace to a dead man. Stop raising a weakling, it can’t happen to me,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 4 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 4 days ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 5 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa