My Children Brought Out The Human In Me – Kizz Daniel

Forum 7 months ago

My Children Brought Out The Human In Me – Kizz Daniel

Star musician, Oluwatobi Daniel Anidugbe aka Kizz Daniel has revealed how the birth of his children changed his life.

He spoke when he featured as a guest on the latest episode of the Afrobeats Podcast hosted by Adesope Olajide.

Speaking on the show, the entertainer noted that his children changed him.

He stated that having children brought out a different sort of humanness in him, making him more social and understanding.

The ‘Shuperu’ crooner stated that being a father makes him want to be a good person, adding that he appreciates the person he has become because of his children.

He said: “Having my kids just made me more human and I appreciate it so much. I can relate with people and connect with people more and I always want to be a good person.”

Speaking of the training he is imbibing in his children, he said he is more of a strict father and a jovial one.

“I’m training them to be militants, I have a strong hand, I no dey form Kizz Daniel with them. It’s even their uncle that is spoiling them,” he continued.

In 2021, the singer welcomed his twin boys Jelani and Jalil, who were born on his birthday May 1.

The news was welcomed with great joy by his fans and fellow celebrities with congratulatory messages overflowing.

Following that, Daniel then revealed that his partner birthed triplet boys but they unfortunately, lost the third four days after birth.

He vowed to be a great father to his boys and bought the infant boys’ penthouse apartments in Lekki to that effect.

The singer has mostly kept his children out of the spotlight but continues to train them like a militant as he said. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 4 days ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 5 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity