Mohbad Was Smoking And Drinking With Evil Men, Reaped Reward Of His Actions While Alive - Pastor Tunde Bakare (Video)

Forum 7 months ago

Mohbad Was Smoking And Drinking With Evil Men, Reaped Reward Of His Actions While Alive - Pastor Tunde Bakare (Video)

Nigerian clergyman and former presidential aspirant, Tunde Bakare, stated on Sunday, that the life of late singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba aka Mohbad was cut short because of his association with evil people.

The General Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church who spoke while preaching in Leicester, United Kingdom, according to Daily Independent said the late MohBad may have reaped the reward of his actions while alive.

He also stated that his music name, 'Mohbad' was not a good choice.

While speaking on the theme ‘Harvest’, the clergyman said “My wife and I listened to a tape last night on MohBad. How many of you know MohBad? The Nigerian artiste who died at 27? MohBad”.

“When he was drinking and smoking and associating with evil men, he did not know that the harvest would come so soon and that he would soon be cut down at the prime of youth”.

“I am not blaming him, I am just telling you. Is MohBad a good name? Moh Bad”.

“There was a young man older than I am. He was a driver and his nickname was Eshu (d£vil). Everywhere he went, people hailed him as Eshu and he would acknowledge them”.

“The day he crashed the car and he killed people and they threw him behind jail when he was brought out, he said ‘Mee Sheshu Mee Shushu’ (I Am not the devil),
” Bakare stated.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 4 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 5 days ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos