Reverend Sister Kidnapped In Okene, Kogi State (Photo)

4 years ago

Suspected kidnappers have abducted a Catholic nun in Kogi State. According to Biola Victoria, Rev. Sr. Blessing Olowojoba of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus (EHJ), was kidnapped at Okene,on Friday evening, July 7th.

"Please bombard the heavens with your cries and thanks. Remember we recently did it to God’s ultimate glory. We can do it again for our Beloved Religious. Please carry this prayer petition with you as you sleep tonight and as you go to Mass on Sunday and until we secure Sr. Blessing's freedom from the captivity which is not hers. Any evil attack on one of us, especially on our ordained servants of God, is an attack on the Church." she wrote.

[ads4]

Related forums
My Sister Once Told Me Nollywood Is Not Lucrative – Timini Egbuson
Forum

My Sister Once Told Me Nollywood Is Not Lucrative – Timini Egbuson

2 days ago
Mercy Eke Slammed For Ditching American Accent During Heated Argument With Sister (Video)
Forum

Mercy Eke Slammed For Ditching American Accent During Heated Argument With Sister (Video)

2 days ago
Ohanaeze Chieftain Among Those Kidnapped In Kaduna On Friday – Shehu Sani
Forum

Ohanaeze Chieftain Among Those Kidnapped In Kaduna On Friday – Shehu Sani

4 days ago
Football Injuries Don’t Cause That Much Pain – Mr Macaroni Reacts To Graphic Photo Of 12-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death
Forum

Football Injuries Don’t Cause That Much Pain – Mr Macaroni Reacts To Graphic Photo Of 12-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death

5 days ago