Mohbad Promised Me N5m The Day He Died — Mother Reveals

Forum 7 months ago

Mohbad Promised Me N5m The Day He Died — Mother Reveals

The deceased singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, aka MohBad's mother, has revealed that he actually promised to give her N5m for her business on the day he died.

In an interview with TVC News, she said, “I usually didn’t tell people I was Mohbad’s mother, because he was scared I might get kidnapped. I have spent just five months in the new house he rented for me, and he visited me three times before his demise. He took me out of where I was living before to Ikorodu (in Lagos). He said he wanted to be visiting me from time to time.

“He recently rented a space consisting of three shops for me, but I am yet to move there. He gave me money that I used to buy two big freezers and a big generator. The day he died, he promised to send me N5m, so I could buy goods for the shop.”

She added that her late son lived in fear and he did not enjoy himself before he passed away.

She said, “Now, I am scared and I cannot go back to Ikorodu. I called someone to rent out the new shop to someone else, and give me the money. My son did not enjoy himself. He lived in fear.

“Whenever I visited him, he would be shaking his head. I even thought all those problems and attacks had stopped, but when they beat him again recently after he dropped his Extended Play album, I was shocked that those people hadn’t left him. He usually went to the police station to report, because I witnessed it twice.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 3 days ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth
Forum | 3 days ago

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid

Joaquin Torres’ Falcon Promo Image Reveals Danny Ramirez’s MCU Suit
Forum | 3 days ago

Joaquin Torres’ Falcon Promo Image Reveals Danny Ramirez’s MCU Suit