‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorist Kills Former Wife, Buries Her In Shallow Grave In Borno

Forum 7 months ago

‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorist Kills Former Wife, Buries Her In Shallow Grave In Borno

Musa Dauda, a so-called repentant Boko Haram terrorist, made a startling confession.

He confessed to have killed his former wife, Hafsat Musa in Borno State, the Nigerian police have confirmed.

Dauda reportedly killed and buried his ex-wife on a farm at Muhammed Goni Stadium, Maiduguri, the Borno State capital after she honoured his invitation.

The 45-year-old Musa had disappeared for several days since committing the crime before the matter was reported to the police.

Dauda said he clubbed his ex-wife with a hoe on her head before she slumped and died. He then hurriedly buried her remains on the farm and fled, according to the police.

The Spokesperson for the Borno State Police Command, ASP Sani Kamilu, confirmed the incident in a statement in Maiduguri on Friday. He said the suspect, Dauda, invited the deceased to meet with him on her farm within the stadium premises, on September 12.

“The case was not reported to the police until a few days later when the decomposing body of Hafsat was discovered on the farm by her relatives,’’ Kamilu said.

Kamilu added that Musa's body had been exhumed for autopsy at Umaru Shehu Ultramodern Hospital, Maiduguri, the state capital.

He explained that the former terrorist was arrested on Thursday, September 21 and had confessed to committing the crime, stressing that Musa was seen in company with another person on the farm before killing his former wife.

"The suspect would be arraigned in court after the conclusion of investigation," Kamilu said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Two Boko Haram Bomb Experts Surrender In Borno
Forum | 4 days ago

Two Boko Haram Bomb Experts Surrender In Borno

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament