Mohbad: My Father Abandoned Me To Die At Hospital And Bullied My Mother – Kemi Afolabi

Forum 7 months ago

Mohbad: My Father Abandoned Me To Die At Hospital And Bullied My Mother – Kemi Afolabi

Popular Nigerian actress, Kemi Afolabi has opined that family is not by blood as she recounts her experience.

The thespian made this known while reacting to the death of Nigerian singer, Ilerioluwa Aloba, popularly known as Mohbad.

Considering the circumstances surrounding the singer’s death, many Nigerians had queried the father for the hasty burial.

Defending his action, Mohbad’s father said his son was too young to be kept at the mortuary for any further delay.

In a post via Instagram, Kemi Afolabi recalled how her father abandoned her at the hospital to bully her mother at home.

The actress said there are wicked, jealous, and heartless fathers.

She wrote: 
“Family is not by blood, my people hmmmmmmm That’s how my supposed father abandoned me at the hospital to die so that he can come around to bully my mother as he has always done since I was a child. But God said it wasn’t my time to die. There are wicked, jealous and heartless fathers, I can confirm. Story for another day. Justice for Mohbad.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/06019a94454cc054dcb534dbda61f71f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 8 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas
Forum | 1 day ago

Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 3 days ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 1 week ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl