Daniel Regha Lambast Davido For Attending Mohbad’s Candlelight Procession While Following Naira Marley On IG

Forum 7 months ago

Daniel Regha Lambast Davido For Attending Mohbad’s Candlelight Procession While Following Naira Marley On IG

Controversial Twitter influencer, Daniel Regha has taken a swipe at Afrobeats star, Davido for attending the late Mohbad’s candlelight procession while still following Naira Marley, on Instagram.

Davido and other celebrities attended the candlelight procession of late Mohbad on Thursday.

Recall that the Marlian Records boss, Naira Marley has been accused of allegedly mistreating the late singer while he was alive.

Daniel Regha noted on Twitter that Davido had not yet stopped following Naira Marley there. He continued by asking how the DMW boss could claim to seek justice while maintaining a relationship with a person who is accused of abusing the deceased.

He tweeted; “Davido is attending Mohbad’s candlelight memorial but still following Naira Marley on Instagram? How can one claim to be seeking justice for the dead & still associate with one of people that assaulted ’em? This was how he supported the EndSARS protests then denied afterwards.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5a65f3914d2443f5a306d7d22376f667.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories