Why I Employed My Former Boss – Kizz Daniel

Forum 7 months ago

Why I Employed My Former Boss – Kizz Daniel

Popular singer Kizz Daniel has revealed why he decided to offer his former boss, Emperor Geezy employment.

This happened after the duo had a fall out that forced the singer out of the record label and also alter his name.

Emperor Geezy was once the record label boss of Kizz after which the duo separated and beefed for a while.

However, the ‘Odo’ crooner shocked many when he employed his former boss earlier in 2023 to manage his record label, Fly Boy Inc.

On why he hired Emperor Geezy, Kizz Daniel said: “He is one of the people I can trust the Kizz Daniel brand with, I know he want this brand to grow.

“We have been friends since last year. We had died the matter. I was just like can you hold down the label for me while I record and he said fine. He is one of the people I can trust the Kizz Daniel brand with.

“He’s the type I can say you know what; you have passion for this brand and true love, not necessarily me, and I know you want this brand to grow.

“Even that time we were fighting, he would still send me texts saying ‘you’re not supposed to be doing this; you shouldn’t be smoking’ and we’re fighting on social media. He love the brand, Kizz Daniel.”  

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kizz Daniel Slams Troll Who Advised Him To Tread Carefully Around Wizkid
Forum | 2 days ago

Kizz Daniel Slams Troll Who Advised Him To Tread Carefully Around Wizkid

‘He’s becoming more important’ – Rangers boss hails Dessers
Forum | 3 days ago

‘He’s becoming more important’ – Rangers boss hails Dessers

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 week ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display
Forum | 1 week ago

‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display