Harry Kane hails Jude Bellingham as 'future' of England & Real Madrid

Forum 7 months ago

Harry Kane hails Jude Bellingham as 'future' of England & Real Madrid

Harry Kane has confessed he has not been surprised by Jude Bellingham's electric start to life at Real Madrid.

Bellingham completed his big-money move to Madrid early in the summer and could have been joined by Kane, who was a target for the Spanish side before ultimately sealing an expensive switch of his own to Bayern Munich.

Since landing in Madrid, Bellingham has struck six goals in as many games, quickly establishing himself as a superstar in the eyes of his new supporters.

For Kane, such an electric start is nothing unusual from Bellingham.

"I don't think it's a surprise," Kane told Marca. "Obviously, I've been able to work with Jude for a long time and we know he's a fantastic player. He gave us a fantastic World Cup. Although he is very young, he has great maturity. He's very focused, so he doesn't surprise me.

"He's a brilliant player, he's full of confidence at the moment and has amazing ability, so adding more goals to his CV is the perfect solution for him. I am very happy for him and that he is enjoying himself in Madrid. He will want to continue with that dynamic the rest of the season.

"It's fantastic to have him in our team and, obviously, being so young, he is going to be the future of our team and probably of Real Madrid as well, so it is a pleasure to see him."

As well as his ability on the field, Kane admitted Bellingham's impact in the dressing room is just as crucial to his teams.

"He is a very mature boy for his age," Kane continued. "He is quite calm, reserved and, when he is on the field, he demonstrates his ability and talks and motivates the players around him.

"So yes, I think, as always, you learn more and more about your teammates the longer you play with them, but I know he has a great passion and a great desire for the game, and for being that age he is showing a lot of qualities. in all aspects of football."

Kane also insisted Bellingham's outstanding performances should end the myth that English players cannot succeed in La Liga.

"I'm not so sure, it depends on the personality of each player and I think it is something that depends more on the individual and not on nationality," he added. "If you take on the experience, the mentality, the coach, what the fans demand of you...there is no reason why the English should not succeed and the best example is Jude."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star
Forum | 6 days ago

FA Cup: ‘You want him in front of goal’ – Lampard hails Chelsea star

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 1 week ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola