EPL: Harry Kane predicts Arsenal vs Tottenham clash

Forum 7 months ago

EPL: Harry Kane predicts Arsenal vs Tottenham clash

Bayern Munich striker, Harry Kane, has predicted that his former club, Tottenham will win Sunday’s North London Derby against Arsenal.

Kane broke into Spurs’ first team in 2013 and went on to become the club’s all-time record goalscorer.

The England captain played against the Gunners 19 times for Spurs, winning seven, losing seven and drawing five of those encounters.

He won’t be involved at the Emirates this weekend, after sealing a move to Bayern this summer.

However, he is backing Ange Postecoglou’s men to win the derby.

His prediction came while speaking with Gunners legend Thierry Henry on CBS Sports, following Bayern’s win over Manchester United in the Champions League.

“Harry, I wanted to tell you something, you look good in red and white. Sorry, I had to say it,” Henry said.

“Since you’re wearing red and white, you know what’s happening at the weekend, I know you know, don’t pretend that you don’t. You do. Who’s going to win?”

Kane replied: “Of course Tottenham. They’ve started the season well so it should be a great game. I’ll give you a text afterwards.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo