UCL: Sadiq disappointed with Real Sociedad’s draw against Inter

Forum 7 months ago

UCL: Sadiq disappointed with Real Sociedad’s draw against Inter

Umar Sadiq can’t hide his disappointment following Real Sociedad’s 1-1 home draw against Inter Milan on Wednesday.

Real Sociedad dominated play in the UEFA Champions League clash but went home with only one point.

Braiz Mendez gave the White and Blues an early lead in the game, but Lautaro Martinez equalised for the visitors three minutes from time.

Sadiq started the game on the bench and took the place of Mikel Oyarzabal 18 minutes from time.

“We were winning 1-0 when I came in, but the last-minute goal which made it 1-1 pained me,” Sadiq told Oma Sports.

“Everything depends on the result. We just have to look forward to the next game. We did not lose today; we have one point, which is also good, but I feel so sorry because we could have gotten the three points.”

The 26-year-old recently returned to action for Real Sociedad after a long-term injury.

He has made six appearances across all competitions for Imanol Aguacil’s side this season.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Serie A: Inter Milan defeat AC Milan to clinch 20th title
Forum | 4 days ago

Serie A: Inter Milan defeat AC Milan to clinch 20th title

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 6 days ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire
Forum | 6 days ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire

Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 3 days ago

Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham