Please help me look for Naira Marley - Mohbad’s mum begs Nigerians

Forum 7 months ago

Please help me look for Naira Marley - Mohbad’s mum begs Nigerians

The bereaved mother of singer Mohbad has asked Nigerians to help her find singer Naira Marley.

Speaking while actress Tonto Dikeh and Iyabo Ojo paid her a condolence visit today September 21, the bereaved mum said;

‘’My child will be crying all the time. They will be beating him whenever he goes for a show. A show he is supposed to go for he will not be able to attend the show, they will be beating him. Sam Larry, I don't know who that is. I don't know anybody. I don't know any strong person. I have seen you people now, you have promised me. Help me find Naira out, he used my son as a slave. When my son was with Naira, he never gave me money. Please help me find him out.

My child will be telling me please do not let them kill me. I will also be telling him that I know people and that I will meet some people. He will tell me Please do not allow them to kill me.''

Mohbad was signed to Naira Marley's music label, Marlian Music but left due to an internal dispute and allegations of assaults.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 1 day ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 2 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories