Actress Tonto Dikeh to Give MobBad’s Son All-Paid Educational Scholarship, N100k Monthly for 1-year

Forum 7 months ago

Actress Tonto Dikeh to Give MobBad’s Son All-Paid Educational Scholarship, N100k Monthly for 1-year

Actress cum politician, Tonto Dikeh has made a promise to late Mohbad's family and five-month-old son, Liam.

She promised him an all-paid scholarship up to secondary school level.

Tonto, whose foundation has helped a few Nigerians announced this on Wednesday, through her foundation and the King Andre Foundation on Instagram also announced the 5-month-old son will receive monthly stipend of N100,000 for one year.

The statement reads: “Tonto Dikeh Foundation would like to support General Mohbad through his son by giving him an all-paid educational scholarship till he finishes his secondary school lever.

“In addition to that, the King Andre Dikeh Foundation would like to support the family by paying his son Mohbad’ son monthly child support of a hundred thousand naira, only 100k every month for one year.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a9a9443991edfc308480d79a39d8dbc6.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH