I Was K!lling Myself Abusing Drugs And Alcohol - Naomi Campbell Shares Her Regrets

Forum 7 months ago

I Was K!lling Myself Abusing Drugs And Alcohol - Naomi Campbell Shares Her Regrets

Ex-supermodel, Naomi Campbell has confessed that she abused drugs and alcohol in the past.

She spoke while opening up about her battle with drug and alcohol addiction in her early modelling days.

The fashion icon, 53 opened up in the new documentary, The Super Models, claiming she started to abuse substances as a way to deal with the grief of being abandoned by her father as a child as well as the shocking death of her close friend and designer Gianni Versace.

In the Apple TV+ docuseries, the runway icon opens up about her career path alongside fellow supermodels Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, and Christy Turlington.

Naomi admitted that during the height of her fame she was slowly 'killing' herself early in her career due to the amount of drugs she took in the early 90s.

'Grief has been a very strange thing in my life because it doesn’t always [show],' the mother-of-two explained. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 1 day ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister