Conductor Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 15-year-old Girl In Edo

Forum 7 months ago

Conductor Arrested For Allegedly Defiling 15-year-old Girl In Edo

A 28-year-old truck conductor, Abdurazak Ibrahim, has been arrested by the police in Edo State for allegedly defiling a 15-year-old girl in Uromi in Esan South East LGA on September 13.

Parading the suspect before newsmen, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Chidi Nwabuzor, said the father of the victim reported the case to the police.

He said the suspect called the victim while she was hawking groundnuts on Ivue-Irrua Road under the pretence of wanting to buy some.

“The suspect attacked and pushed her inside a vehicle and forcefully had s3x with her. The police stormed the scene and arrested the suspect.”Nwabuzor said

Speaking to newsmen, the suspect who hails from Oyo State denied the allegation, saying he was falsely accused.

“We were travelling on Agbor Road to Okpella and got stuck in Uromi due to the bad road. We were there for days. On this day, we called the girl who was hawking and I bought N100 groundnuts from her. My colleague said the girl was calm and that I should marry her. I jokingly said that while coming back I would seek her parents’ hand in marriage, and she left.

But three hours later, I was sleeping inside the vehicle when the girl came to me and asked me if I was serious about the marriage I talked about. We were inside the vehicle when one boy came and accused me of r*ping her.

I told him that nothing of such happened, and the girl also said that I didn’t rpe her, and they all left. After a while, some boys came and accused me of rping the girl and they took me to the station. I didn’t r*pe her.
” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 2 days ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons
Forum | 2 days ago

11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 3 days ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act